Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.858 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 432,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 403,292 Kwacha (₨37,143) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)