Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.321 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 308,316 Kwacha (S/. 1,406) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)