Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.452 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,553,096 Kwacha (63,516 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)