Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.819 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,499,903 Kwacha (109,556 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)