Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.202 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,521,166 Kwacha (108,661 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)