Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.096 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,899,213 Kwacha (184,832 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)