Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.732 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,805,145 Kwacha (87,071 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)