Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 365.742 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 434,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 399,828 Kwacha (1,093 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)