Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.035 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 331,785 Kwacha (₨30,067) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)