Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.534 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 282,184 Kwacha (₨26,789) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)