Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.040 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 306,517 Kwacha (₨27,765) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)