Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 329,716 Kwacha (₨29,675) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)