Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,056,084 Kwacha ($26,549) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)