Cost of living comparison between Houston, Texas, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,124 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 727.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,942,167 Kwacha ($24,680) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)