Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.248 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,635,511 Kwacha (kr34,874) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)