Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.250 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,922,881 Kwacha (kr45,061) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)