Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.170 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,624,570 Kwacha ($21,817) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (28 minutes ago)