Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.429 MWK / SBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 165% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,148,330 Kwacha (45,372 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)