Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.815 MWK / SBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 173% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,338,925 Kwacha (59,444 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)