Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.835 MWK / SBD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 159% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,027,494 Kwacha (88,374 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)