Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.493 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,531,728 Kwacha (HK$171,634) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)