Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.741 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,767,760 Kwacha (HK$204,573) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)