Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,871 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.103 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,548,271 Kwacha (HK$201,386) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (39 minutes ago)