Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.896 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,847,499 Kwacha (HK$172,451) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)