Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.334 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,505,964 Kwacha (HK$135,442) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)