Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.376 MWK / HKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,548,299 Kwacha (HK$135,839) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)