Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.064 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 292,908 Kwacha (794 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)