Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03586 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 310,917 Kwacha (8,669,652 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)