Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.911 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 289,697 Kwacha (816 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)