Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03581 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 322,390 Kwacha (9,002,876 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)