Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.454 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 294,784 Kwacha (811 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)