Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03578 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 290,724 Kwacha (8,126,077 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)