Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.389 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 40,397 Kwacha (29,083 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)