Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.391 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 46,510 Kwacha (33,424 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)