Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.390 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 40% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 38,489 Kwacha (27,695 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)