Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.668 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,483,390 Kwacha (元13,651) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)