Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.738 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,498,265 Kwacha (元13,779) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)