Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.207 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,354,983 Kwacha (元22,599) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)