Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.647 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,025,446 Kwacha (AU$7,324) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)