Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.765 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,813,454 Kwacha (AU$8,755) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)