Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.574 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,209,354 Kwacha (AU$10,979) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)