Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 548.927 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,195,397 Kwacha (AU$11,286) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)