Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.715 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 119% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,531,256 Kwacha (GH₵21,702) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)