Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.985 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,749,770 Kwacha (GH₵23,886) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)