Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.647 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,652,409 Kwacha (GH₵26,792) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (42 minutes ago)