Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03156 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,553,674 Kwacha (80,912,670 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)