Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,908,832 Kwacha (60,311,665 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)