Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.662 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,100 Kwacha (₨478) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)