Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.129 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 301,418 Kwacha (₨27,084) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)