Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.051 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 291,631 Kwacha (₨26,389) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (28 minutes ago)