Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,484,368 Kwacha (¥1,162,295) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)