Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,962,529 Kwacha (¥1,229,501) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)