Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.286 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,274,592 Kwacha (¥2,111,646) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)