Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.459 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,188,623 Kwacha (¥2,661,214) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)