Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.311 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,185,722 Kwacha (¥2,247,925) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)