Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.461 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,222,330 Kwacha (¥2,665,428) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)