Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 204.139 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 140% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,206,063 Kwacha (54,894 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (36 minutes ago)