Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 185.041 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 146% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,055,974 Kwacha (130,003 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)