Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 203.544 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 125% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,517,757 Kwacha (51,673 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)