Cost of living in Hermosillo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.726 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,279,359 Kwacha (Mex$ 69,649) in Hermosillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)