Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.821 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,074,653 Kwacha (€4,063) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)