Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,054,931 Kwacha (€4,010) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)