Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.106 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,630,000 Kwacha (元15,078) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)