Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.910 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,100,531 Kwacha (元18,770) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)