Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.859 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,586,626 Kwacha (€23,236) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)