Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,129,949 Kwacha (€25,110) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)