Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.966 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,085,416 Kwacha (38,584 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)