Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.907 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,113,040 Kwacha (70,340 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)