Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.017 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,054,980 Kwacha (38,662 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)