Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,456,997 Kwacha (€7,662) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)