Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.912 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,706,854 Kwacha (€6,778) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)