Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.182 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 606,604 Kwacha (元5,823) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)