Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.222 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,345,988 Kwacha (元12,437) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (36 minutes ago)