Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.145 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 609,064 Kwacha (元5,848) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)