Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,884,137 Kwacha (8,248 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)