Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,522,959 Kwacha (7,741 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)