Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,493,368 Kwacha (7,700 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)