Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,417,983 Kwacha (4,770 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (44 minutes ago)