Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,190,454 Kwacha ($4,452) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)