Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,607,803 Kwacha ($10,619) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)