Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,244,721 Kwacha ($4,554) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)