Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,245,085 Kwacha ($4,521) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)