Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.560 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,388,345 Kwacha ($8,953) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)