Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,335,775 Kwacha ($8,850) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 2 hours ago)