Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.247 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,905,654 Kwacha (23,184,197 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (35 minutes ago)