Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.312 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 283% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 29,953,733 Kwacha (22,827,218 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)