Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.307 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 271% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 36,220,043 Kwacha (27,718,648 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)