Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.821 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,396,672 Kwacha (元21,824) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)