Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.416 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,832,710 Kwacha (元25,425) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)