Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.438 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,927,502 Kwacha (元28,031) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)