Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.575 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,542,635 Kwacha (元22,586) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)