Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,664,449 Kwacha ($5,136) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)