Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,275,780 Kwacha ($3,174) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (37 minutes ago)