Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,566,859 Kwacha ($3,581) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)