Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.523 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,423 Kwacha (77 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (40 minutes ago)