Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.979 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 208,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 201,906 Kwacha (6,518 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)