Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,282,391 Kwacha (€5,065) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)