Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 812.499 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,888,351 Kwacha (€6,016) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)