Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03150 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,292,281 Kwacha (72,776,760 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)