Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03175 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,297,654 Kwacha (72,356,521 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)