Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.643 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,197,056 Kwacha (元30,263) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)