Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.130 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,243,520 Kwacha (7,576 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)