Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.354 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,121,244 Kwacha (7,231 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)