Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 511.526 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,988,287 Kwacha (NZ$9,752) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)