Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 495.005 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,507,461 Kwacha (NZ$13,146) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)