Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,201,432 Kwacha (€4,117) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)