Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.432 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,643,447 Kwacha (¥255,504) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)