Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.421 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,464,615 Kwacha (¥383,844) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)