Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 649,049 Kwacha (﷼ 29,617,579) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)