Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01949 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 819,961 Kwacha (﷼ 42,072,577) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 709,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)