Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02228 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 314,606 Kwacha (﷼ 14,118,412) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)