Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02034 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 628,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 615,182 Kwacha (﷼ 30,248,178) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)