Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02212 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 475,722 Kwacha (﷼ 21,510,959) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)