Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.066 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,302,845 Kwacha (40,742 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)