Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.653 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,771,548 Kwacha (46,190 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)