Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 536.630 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,371,772 Kwacha (C$8,147) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)