Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.504 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,445,127 Kwacha (C$8,179) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)