Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.451 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,927,917 Kwacha (¥298,868) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)