Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.374 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,880,880 Kwacha (¥295,098) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)