Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.474 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,942,097 Kwacha (¥454,416) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (29 minutes ago)