Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03154 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,265,185 Kwacha (40,108,354 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (about 1 hour ago)