Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03161 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,709 Kwacha (117,350 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)