Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.031 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,176,888 Kwacha (元10,794) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 984,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)