Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.165 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,191,164 Kwacha (元21,035) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)