Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.821 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,772 Kwacha (元9,832) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 934,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)