Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 199.090 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,064,075 Kwacha (25,436 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)