Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.505 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,912,903 Kwacha (26,628 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)