Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 319,000 Kwacha (₨46,815) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)